The BC Government has introduced a new initiative to attract foreign entrepreneurs to communities of less than 75,000 people.
- conduct an exploratory community visit
- Minimum of $100,000 in eligible business investment
- Minimum personal net worth of $300,000
- 3+ years of experience as an active business owner-manager or 4+ years as a senior manager within the last 5 years
- take on minimum of 51 per cent ownership
- create a minimum of one new job for a Canadian citizenship or permanent resident of Canada
During the exploratory visit, candidates will present their business proposal to the community’s designated pilot representative, who will then submit a referral form to the BC PNP as part of the candidate’s registration.
Interested to know more? Please call +1-647-785-5648 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.