There are more than 250 colleges and universities in Canada.
More than 643,000 foreign students were accepted in 2019. According to IRCC, this number will continue to grow to 1,000,000 in the next few years.

Studying in Canada allows you not only access to an international education that is acceptable all over the world but also to obtain a post-graduate work permit that allows you to work with any employer in Canada.  

This post-graduate work permit, which can be issued up to a maximum duration of 3 years, may be the first step towards permanent residence in Canada.

No matter what your educational goals, Canada has the school for you. Finding the right school, and securing admission, is necessary for obtaining a study permit.

Visit Canadian Colleges and Universities for list of all colleges and universities in Canada.

Not all schools or all courses will grant you a post graduate work permit. 

Click here to find out more:

Many foreign nationals are under the impression that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) must issue a study permit when you obtain a Letter of Acceptance. This is absolutely NOT TRUE.  No colleges/universities can influence IRCC’s decision and your study permit may still be refused even if you obtain a Letter of Acceptance from a college/university.

Do not wait until your study permit has been refused to contact us.  All applications and decisions are entered into the IRCC IT System.  This will affect not only your future to migrate to Canada but also any possibility of migration to any of the “5 Eyes” countries (Untied States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Canada “.  This is because these countries share immigration of every person who has applied for a visa to one of these countries.

We have been helping many students whose study permits have been refused.