This program seeks to provide a pathway for foreigners who are currently studying or working in Canada.
To be eligible, you must have:
- at least 12 months of full time or equal amount in part time, skilled work experience in Canada, in the last three years before you apply.
- the work experience must be 0. A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
- gained your work experience in Canada with the proper authorization
- meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability in writing, reading, listening and speaking
- planned to live outside the province of Quebec
Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (such as on a co-op work term) doesn’t count under this program.